PAN Europe Formulates Policy Recommendations on Endocrine Disrupting Pesticides
PAN Europe has been advocating a proper implementation of the already adapted endocrine policy. The organization first developed a science-based position on the endocrine disrupting pesticides and the criteria used for identification. This position was communicated with several Commission services, with the Commissioner himself, with the European Parliament and media. PAN Europe for instance uncovered a secret operation of DG SANCO to bypass the rules and allow endocrine disrupting pesticides to remain on the market. PAN Europe made sure to reacte timely to all policy activities in Brussels to balance the enormous lobby power of the industry.
Learn more here:
* PANE – Childprotect – Action B 1.4.2 – Policy recommendations
* ENDS – DG Sanco accused of undermining endocrine rules
* EP – 39 MEPs signing up to questions endocrines
* PANE – Communication with Prof Glover
* PANE – Letter Mr. Andriukaitis policy in DG SANCO
* PANE – Proposal on performing an Impact Assessment (IA) on the criteria for endocrine disruption
* PANE – Request for access to documents related to the criteria for endocrine disrupting chemicals
What are EDCs ?
Pesticides, BPA cost Dutch society €6 billion in annual health bills, according to calculations by leading scientists, including ChildProtect Expert More >>